Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pirate101 Goes Live!


Yoho Yoho, a Pirate's life for me. Pirate101 went live sometime last week. Pirate101 is the brand new game by Kingsisle, the creators of Wizard101. I still love Wizards, but Pirates have always been my weakness. With Pirate101, you can make a character, create a flag that's unique, and conquer all the skyways imaginable. 

Classes
Pirate101 has 5 classes: Swashbuckler, Privateer, Buccaneer, Witch Doctor, and Musketeer.

    

Bundles
Even though the game was just released, KI has released some pretty awesome Bundles so far!



This Bundle is available at GameStop!

This Bundle is available at Walmart!

That's all the scoop on P101. I don't wanna give to much away. I also bought my Wizard101 sub back today. Turns out I have to collect all of KU's info solo. Sigh.

*Keep On Dreaming*

                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email