Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Imaginarium NANWRIMO Shop

Hey! I'm a first year writer for the NANWRIMO. I absolutely love doing graphics for people. On most all forums I'm on, I usually have a shop open. I guess it's kind of obvious I'd open one here. All I ask is you follow my little set of rules and follow the order form. This is based off of my Graphic site.


Patience: I am in school. At times it might take me a while to complete orders. I will complete them, I promise. Just be patient and let me go at my own flow.

Trolling: Please do not troll or send in false orders.

Bashing/Rude: Don't be rude or bash me and my artwork.

Stealing: Don't steal anything I make. I do watermark all of my edits. If you want one, all you have to do is ask.

Descriptive: When one makes a order, please hit all possible details. I can't do vagueness. You might hate the art if you don't.

Crediting: Please CREDIT me in some way.

Magic Word: At the bottom of each form you'll need to put in Riddikulus where it says Magic Word. This lets me know you read the rules.


Avatars

Siggies
Covers



 Avatars

Username:
What type of Avi?(Regular, Popout, Transparent):
A Link to the Picture(s) you want:
Theme Colors:
Text?:
Text Font(visit dafont.com):
Text Color:
Extras?:
Magic Word:

Siggies

Username:
What type of Siggie?(Regular, Popout, Transparent):
A Link to the Picture(s) you want:
Location of where you want the picture:
Theme Colors:
Text?:
Text Font(visit dafont.com):
Text Color:
Extras?:
Magic Word:

Covers
Author:
Title:
Subtitle(Only if you want one):
Summary:
Link to Picture(s) you want?:
Other Picture Details:
Theme:
Extras?:

Other
Description:
Magic Word:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email