Saturday, December 15, 2012

Top 10 Post

Woah. Did you miss me? Probably not since I randomly disappeared for so many weeks. I've been dealing with the dreaded month of finals. Shoot me now, please. My absence may have not been noticed, but over the time I've been gone, I've compiled a list of post that well, need to be covered. December is now here. I can hear the sleigh bells ringing, can't you? 

Top 10(Coming to this blog soon)
  1. A Remembrance and moment of silent of the 26 victims of Adam Lanza
  2. Hit Chapter 4 on Blood Revenge
  3. Creepsters(Book Idea)
  4. MC Chronicle Issue two out(First article published)
  5. Christmas Contest >.>
  6. Wizard101 Recap of Avalon
  7. ToonTown mania
  8. Book Review: Wither
  9. Sherlock's first Christmas
  10. Les Miserables
  11. (Secret) Graphics update
Tricked you. There's a short number 11. It will just be of my recently done artwork. Anyways, stay tuned!

*Keep On Dreaming*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email